Thursday, March 19, 2015

thirteen years!

On February 16th, Gus and I celebrated our 13th anniversary. We were able to get away to Destin for the night, and had such a great time. I love shopping at the outlets, and thankfully I married someone who can easily tolerate and even enjoy outlet shopping too! We stayed at the Henderson Park Inn, which is such a great place to stay ... not the cheapest, but completely worth it. It's adult-only, all inclusive, and has the best breakfast. We discovered the Henderson Park Inn last year, and hope it will remain our anniversary go-to spot for years to come. [except for maybe the bigger ones like 15th, 20th, etc :)]

Our wedding day seems so long ago, yet the past 13 years have flown by so fast. Maybe it has something to do with the four little people who joined our family :) Here are some of my favorite photos from that incredible day. I could not wait to marry Gus!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! So happy for you! I'm glad you got to get away and enjoy each other.

    ReplyDelete