Friday, March 27, 2015

four friday faves.

I just love Sephora. Everyone who works there [that I have encountered anyway] is extremely helpful and knowledgable .... and they do not work on commission, so I trust their input/advice. What's even better about Sephora is that they have an amazing return policy. You can return pretty much anything, whether opened & used or not. Here are a some of my favorite purchases ...

[1] Urban Decay "Naked2" Eyeshadow Set ... there are endless possibilities!
[2] Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ... love how moisturizing this is.
[3] Tarte Cheek Stain ... the application was intimidating at first, but I found it to be easier to control how little/much I want.
[4] Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder ... this stuff is amazing. Leaves such a nice finish that covers up any dewy-ness, yet isn't cakey.




No comments:

Post a Comment