Friday, January 2, 2015

four friday faves.

[1] Fixer Upper on HGTV ... I've had 3 friends tell me about this show over the past few months, and I finally caught a marathon of it this week. Looovve it. Totally solidified my desire for acreage + a farmhouse.
[2] Tone It Up website ... I discovered these trainers about a year ago, and love their effective [and free!] workouts, as well as nutrition tips. I especially love how they post a weekly workout schedule every Sunday to keep things interesting + fun.
[3] It's All Good cookbook by Gwyneth Paltrow ... Gus gave me this for Christmas last year, and I love how it educated me on "clean eating." It's a good time of year to pull this one out again. Plus, every recipe I've tried has been delicious.
[4] Henderson Park Inn in Destin, Fla. ... sooo hope we will go back for our 13th anniversary next month :)


1 comment:

  1. I love #1!! I can't wait to see their new season. I just discovered her blog today and love it!

    ReplyDelete