Friday, December 26, 2014

four friday faves.

[1] Gift cards ... I always love receiving these for Christmas, always.
[2] The state of our family room at the moment ... normally this would cause my head to spin, but not this time of year :) Right now it represents fun times with our favorite little people.
[3] Joules "field welly" rain boots ... Since we had a crazy amount of rain the three days before Christmas, I've been thinking how I really need to replace my current boots that have holes in them.
[4] Christmas Eve service ... Growing up, we spent half our Christmases in Atlanta with my Mom's side of the family. I love the memories of going to my aunt & uncle's church for their Christmas Eve service. Since our church doesn't have a service, we went to St. Peter's Anglican church in Tallahassee this Christmas Eve. I loved it. I loved the formality, the songs, the sermon, and my favorite ... the entire congregation singing Silent Night by candlelight on our knees.



No comments:

Post a Comment